1. Don't judge a memory foam mattress by its thickness alone. The thickness is a combination of memory foam and high-density base foam: the thicker the memory foam, the more durable the mattress, and the deeper your body heat penetrates. Our memory foam mattresses offer up to 5 inches of memory foam of varying density.
2. Density and weight is a primary sign of quality and comfort in a memory foam mattress. Memory foam's weight translates to pounds per cubic foot, which is why a higher-quality mattress is usually heavier. Our memory foam mattresses offer above-average quality, with a standard 4-pound density. For exceptional comfort, try our luxury memory foam mattresses, which feature high-density 5.25-pound memory foam and multiple layers.
3. As with other luxury mattresses, a luxury memory foam mattress may feature a pillow top layer of very dense and comfortable material that increases softness and decreases pressure on your body. Pillow top memory foam mattresses are thus a little thicker: usually about 12 or 14 inches.
4. The cost of memory foam has come down in recent years, putting kids memory foam mattresses within reach of the average family's budget. BedroomFurnitureMart.com not only makes a kids memory foam mattress affordable, but we also provide something extra: a colorful bed cover and matching memory foam pillow. See our blueberry and raspberry mattresses for more details.
5. Don't forget that Hayneedle is a network of more than 200 specialty stores that can be explored with the same online shopping cart. Use the top menu to find true variety.