1. Our foam mattress selection includes mattresses made with visco-elastic, temperature-sensitive foams that conform to your body. Otis mattresses in particular use these materials, as well as latex-like, pressurized, high-density (HD) foams for contoured comfort and firm support.
2. Otis foam mattresses are grouped by 10 different zone numbers that indicate the type of comfort and support each mattress provides. Zone 1 offers the softest, body-contouring construction, while zone 10 is the ultimate in extra-firm, highly resilient durafoam. The higher the Otis zone number, the firmer the support.
3. Futon mattresses are typically made from foam. It's a material that provides both firmness and comfort, with resilient, high-density construction that will retain its shape through all of the sleeping, sitting, lolling, and sprawling that it endures. Our foam futon mattress sizes cover all of your furnishing needs, ranging from standard sizes like twin and king to ottoman, chair, twin/chair, full/sofa, twin/loveseat, full/loveseat, and more.
4. Not all foam mattresses are made primarily of foam. Our selection includes foam-encased innerspring mattresses as well. Leggett & Platt adjustable mattresses are supreme examples. These invalid-friendly mattresses offer such features as a full-body massage system and separate or joint remote-controlled elevation of the upper and lower body.
5. Hayneedle is much more than just mattresses and bedroom furniture. Our network of 200+ specialty stores has everything you need for home, work, and play. Browse the category and Web site menu at the top of this page to explore the extraordinary variety of products available - all with the same online shopping cart.