1. Trying to figure out if that spacious mattress you want will fit in your bedroom? Our mattresses are available in six different sizes, including twin (75L x 39W), XL twin (80L x 39W), full or double (75L x 54W), queen (80L x 60W), king (80L x 76W), and California king (84L x 72W).
2. Leggett & Platt adjustable mattresses are the ultimate in sleeping luxury. They're perfect for convalescing, with body-conforming materials and a remote control for separate or joint elevation of the upper and lower body.
3. Memory foam mattresses feature NASA-developed technology: a supportive, high-density foam that responds to your body's temperature or pressure, molding itself to your shape and decreasing pressure for a comfortable, customized sleep.
4. Each Otis mattress we carry has a designated zone number indicating the type of support it provides. If you need an extra firm mattress, then the Otis Zone 9 may work for you. Zone 1 offers softer, pressure-relaxing sleep, and mid-zone numbers deliver a balance of firm and soft.
5. Every mattress may have pillows, but they're not all pillow top mattresses. A pillow top mattress is built with a layer of extra cushioning on top, providing more softness, support, flexibility, and comfort.
6. Mattress pads, aka mattress toppers, are a smart investment, especially with a durable, high-quality mattress. The waterproof, anti-microbial protection of a mattress pad will protect your mattress from moisture, stains, and dust mites.
7. Futon mattresses lead double lives. Unlike a standard mattress, a futon mattress has to feel good on the inside and look chic on the outside. Our futon mattress selection includes innerspring styles with premium designer fabrics for a functional balance of beauty and comfort.
8. A foam mattress is not necessarily a memory foam mattress. Our futon section includes many foam mattresses made from resilient, high-density foam, but these mattress materials are designed not for body conformity, but for the long-term shape retention you want in a seating furniture piece.
9. Daybeds are wonderfully convenient, but when two twin mattresses combine to make a king, that gap in between can be a nuisance. A daybed "create-a-king" doubling system helps alleviate the problem by buckling the two mattresses together.
10. You've picked out the perfect memory foam mattress and mattress topper. Now it's time to furnish the rest of the bedroom. Hayneedle's network of 200+ specialty stores has everything you need for home, work, and play. Browse the category and Web site menu at the top of this page to shop all Hayneedle sites with one online shopping cart.