1. A white lingerie chest is pure beauty, whether your bedroom decorating style is lacy or racy. Its traditional charm and white finish complement decors from cottage to French provincial. The decorative versatility of our white lingerie chests is matched by their tones, from vintage distressed white to flyspecked parchment and off-whites such as sea salt.
2. Cherry is a warm and sensual wood finish that's ideal for creating intimate bedroom interiors, but its lightness or darkness will definitely determine the mood. Cherry lingerie chests with a darker finish are lustrous and elegant. Light cherry finishes are more casual, and well suited to transitional and country decors.
3. Maple is one of the most versatile of wood finishes. It's a lightly colored hardwood that's equally at home in contemporary and traditional decors. Maple lingerie chests are similarly casual in function, whether as contemporary children's dressers or Mission-style accents.
4. Black lingerie chests are proof that opposites attract: lingerie goes with nothing (if nude counts as nothing), and black goes with everything. The black teddy of bedroom furniture, the black lingerie chest keeps things sleek and elegantly simple.
5. An air of worldly sophistication always heightens the visual effect of a body's curves—just ask an antique lingerie chest. Cabriole legs, fluted pilasters, fleur de lis pulls, and hand-carved designs are among the traditional flourishes that give antique lingerie chests an irresistible allure.
6. Small drawers for small garments is the common approach to lingerie chest design, but at BedroomFurnitureMart.com you'll also find large lingerie chests with room for assorted clothing—or just a lot more lingerie. Jessica McClintock from American Drew is an excellent plus-sized collection.
7. Fans of au naturel—be it undergarments or furniture finishes—are sure to love the natural look of solid pine lingerie chests from Woodcrest, a rustic style for raw encounters.