1. Burdened with bedclothes? Crushed by clutter? Or just plain saddled with stuff? Consider combining sleep with storage in a storage bed designed to conveniently store your treasures and trinkets, right under your nose.
2. Sort before you sleep. Let your sleeping space do double duty as an under-the-bed organizer, perfect for any last minute tidying. A bed with storage will help you clear your clutter before you hit the pillow, and enjoy that ever-elusive sweet dream of a clean and organized bedroom.
3. Say goodbye to box springs. Super secure engineering provides all the support you'll need in a platform-style storage bed.
4. Size up your stuff! Before selecting a storage bed, determine not only the size of the room and the number of sleepers, but also how much stuff you'll want to stash. A king storage bed, queen storage bed, or double storage bed will provide significant space, while a twin storage bed is perfect for tidying up toys and sorting out single sleepers.
5. Don't skimp on space or style. Chose from one of our many models and get a built-in organizer that's best for your bedroom. A sleigh, folding, poster, panel, low profile, or platform storage bed will accommodate both your sleeping style and specific storage needs.
6. Go green. A storage bed with eco-friendly hardwood will keep your conscience clean and your sleeping secure.
7. Now you see it, now you don't. Optional under-bed storage drawers can conceal whatever you need to vanish out of sight. Or, forget the drawers and reveal on shelves what you're happy to keep in sight, but of out of the way of any potential sleepwalkers.
8. Decided on drawers? If so, consider how many will suit your storage needs, and what style will fit your sleeping space. Drawers with flat panels go great with contemporary decor, while raised panels can complement a more traditional bedroom.