1. The common, average, basic bed - you already did that in college. A standard bed may conjure up images of a plain and pitiful pallet for some sleepers, but when we say standard bed, we mean top-of-the-line quality, comfort, and construction. Our standard beds set the bar high when it comes to style, reliability, and durability.
2. Try this on for size. Standard beds come in twin, double, queen, and king sizes. The size you'll need depends on the measurements of your bedroom, the number of sleepers (sleepwalking children included!), and the width that's comfortable for you. So before you envision your next dream bed, size up your basic needs.
3. Watching your space? A standard double bed, also known as a full bed, measures about 75L x 54W inches and is perfect for smaller bedrooms.
4. Measure for measure, a standard queen size bed is the regal treatment. With ample room for two sleepers, a standard queen size bed measures approximately 80L x 60W inches. Great for guest rooms, medium-sized master bedrooms, or snoozers that like to snuggle!
5. The royal road to decadent dreams. For super-sized space, perfect for those rainy nights when the whole family burrows into your bedroom, a standard king bed exceeds expectations. Measuring around 80L x 76W inches, a standard king bed offers a luxurious 38 inches of width apiece for two sleepers. If you've got the space, a standard king bed offers the greatest comfort for two sleepers.
6. Standard doesn't mean staid and stuffy. Simple yet sophisticated designs will make your standard bed frame stand out as uniquely personalized. Wood and metal standard bed frames are popular choices for their low-maintenance, versatility, and durability. Wicker, iron, and upholstered standard beds are great accent pieces that will keep your bed anything but boring.