1. A sleigh bed without a footboard may sound like Santa without Rudolph, but this is the 21st century: Santa has GPS, and contemporary decorators have sleigh platform beds. One without a footboard keeps a low profile, accentuating its wood finish and headboard.
2. Leather is a rare choice for bedroom furniture. It shouldn't be. Leather and faux leather are sumptuous, beautiful, and stylistically versatile—everything you'd want for a contemporary look. Leather headboards with padded panels and button-tufted upholstery offer interesting possibilities for transitional, traditional, and modern bedrooms.
3. Our bedroom sets offer multiple furniture configurations for creating bedroom decors that are consistent in color, style, period, and form. Our sets are matched with bedroom furniture of similarly graceful beauty, such as Bombay nightstands and antique chests.
4. As studio beds, large sleigh frames with trundle drawers are ideal for storing clothes and other comforters. Ours include drawers, as well as trundles.
5. Antique is more than a style. It's an expectation of old-fashioned quality in every detail. The antique wood at BedroomFurnitureMart.com is built from durable solid hardwoods, with classic hardwood veneers such as oak, mahogany, and cherry. Our brands include premier manufacturers such as Stanley and Hooker.
6. Iron, wood and metal, and metal open up the profile with ornate traditional scrollwork and grill-style headboards and footboards. The result is a lighter, less-imposing frame with beautifully flowing lines that complement the iconic rolling curves.
7. This style is not meant to be small. We carry twin and full sizes, but we specialize in queen, king, and California king for master bedrooms and sprawling sleepers.