1. Lay low and sleep soundly with a luxurious low profile bed. Designed to sit close to the ground, a low profile bed maintains just that type of sleek and discrete elegance that will gracefully harmonize your decor, and your dreams.
2. You don't have to keep this secret on the down low. Not everyone wants to suit up for a mountain climb every time they get into bed, and low profile beds are perfect for those sleepers who can't. Generally positioned 2 to 5 inches lower than a standard bed, low profile beds will keep your nappers nearer to the ground for added ease and security.
3. Squeezed for space? If your bedroom is small and easily overwhelmed, a low profile bed frame will blend in with the rest of your furniture without stealing the show. The minimal design of low profile bed frames ensures that the bed doesn't dominate the decor, but instead accents and balances the total bedroom feel.
4. Determine the number and size of your snoozers. For dreamy decadence, check out our king low profile beds. Or, if you want sleek elegance in a smaller size, consider a low profile queen bed or a low profile twin bed.
5. Feeling fancy? An upholstered low profile bed will add a subtle touch of upscale luxury to an otherwise boring bedroom.
6. Or, if you're a more stoic snoozer, a wooden low profile bed offers a warm, rustic look that still maintains its modern minimalism.
7. Committed to cool and contemporary? With a metal low profile bed frame, your bedroom will stay sophisticated and sleek.
8. Scrap your box springs with most low profile platform beds. Center support and slat systems in a low profile platform bed combine the understated decor you desire with the durable engineering that's essential for safe slumbering.