1. Beds come in a wide variety of styles and sizes. Choose a bed based on the size of your room, as well as your needs and personal taste.
2. If you're short on space or if your bedroom does double duty as a sitting area, consider a daybed. Daybeds have rails on three sides and can be used for sleeping, sitting, or lounging. Add a daybed cover when the bed is not in use.
3. Most of our beds come in your choice of sizes. Choose from a single, double, queen, or king-sized bed. Some beds even come in California king for the utmost in luxury.
4. If you want a large bed but are concerned that it will overpower the look of your bedroom, consider a platform bed or another low-profile design. Choosing a bed with a simple head and footboard will lessen the impact in your room and allow you a little more floor space.
5. For a unified look, purchase accessory bedroom furniture that matches the material and finish of your bed. It's an easy way to pull your bedroom decor together.
6. If you're fond of modern lines and simple decor, then our diverse selection of wood beds is a good place to start. Metal beds offer an artistic alternative, showcasing beautiful craftsmanship and clean, airy style.
7. For those who crave a little luxury, upholstered beds and headboards are designed to satisfy your senses. Available in a variety of leathers, fabrics, and colors, upholstered beds can be warm and inviting or bold and impressive, depending on which style you choose.
8. Many beds feature built-in storage for crowded bedrooms. If you're short on space, consider a bed with drawers underneath, or one with shelves built into the headboard.
9. Don't be afraid to spend a little more on your bed than you do on other pieces of furniture. Keep in mind, you'll be using the bed every night and it should be something you love.
10. For more detailed information on bed styles like platform, sleigh, and poster beds, visit our Bed Styles Buying Guide. It's sure to help you find the bed that's just right for you.